CHRIST'S FINAL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE HIS ASCENSION
* Matthew 28:18-20 (SLV) - And Jesus said unto them, All power is given unto Me in heaven and on earth. Go, therefore, and proclaim the Gospel unto all nations, baptizing those who believe you, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: then teach them to observe those things which I have taught you: and remember, I am with you always, even unto the end of the Age. Amen.
* Mark 16:15 (SLV) - And Jesus said to them, Go into all the world, and proclaim the Gospel to every creature.
* Luke 24:46-48 (SLV) - And Jesus said unto them, it was written that Christ would suffer death, and He would be raised from the dead the third day: therefore, repentance and remission of sins should be proclaimed in My name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. And you are witnesses of these things.
* Acts 1:4, 8 (SLV) - And, being assembled together with His disciples, Jesus told them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait there for the promise of the Father, for I told you that you shall receive power, after the Holy Spirit has come upon you: and you shall be witnesses for Me in Jerusalem, in all Judaea, in Samaria, and unto the ends of the earth.
THE LORD'S GOSPEL MESSAGE THAT MUST BE PROCLAIMED
The Gospel defined: "Gospel" comes from the Greek εὐαγγέλιον (euaggelion), which is the good news that, because of God's love for humanity, He willingly gave His Son's life as a sacrificial payment for the sins of the world (Mk. 1:1; Jn. 3:16; 1 Jn. 2:2; etc.). The Word of God has this to say about the Gospel:
* Romans 1:16 (SLV) - For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to whosoever believes it; to the Jews first, and also to the Gentiles. [Note: Also see John 1:11-12 (SLV)].
* 1 Corinthians 15:1, 3-4 (SLV) - Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you....For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures; and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures.
* Hebrews 4:2 (SLV) - For unto us was the Gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the Word preached did not profit them, they did not believe it when they heard it.
DO YOU BELIEVE THE GOSPEL? THEN GO TELL SOMEBODY!