* Matthew 8:28-29 - "And when (Jesus) was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met Him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceedingly fierce, so that no man might pass by that way. And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with Thee, Jesus, Thou Son of God? Art Thou come hither to torment us before the time?"
* Matthew 14:23 - "Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped Jesus, saying, Of a truth Thou art The Son of God."
* Matthew 27:54 - "Now when the centurion, and they that were with him watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was The Son of God."
* Mark 1:1 - "The beginning of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, The Son of God."
* Luke 1:35 - "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that (Holy Child) which shall be born of thee shall be called The Son of God."
* Luke 4:41 - "And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ The Son of God. And He, rebuking them, suffered them not to speak: for they knew that He was Christ."
* John 1:34, 49 - "And I saw, and bare record that (Jesus) is The Son of God....Nathanael answered and said unto Him, Rabbi, Thou art The Son of God; Thou art the King of Israel."
* John 11:25-27 - "Jesus said unto her, I am The Resurrection, and The Life: he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: and whosoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. (Do you believe) this? She said unto Him, Yes, Lord: I believe that Thou art the Christ, The Son of God, which should come into the world."
* John 20:28-31 - "And Thomas answered and said unto Him, My Lord and my God. Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen Me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of His disciples, which are not written in this book: but these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, The Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through His name."
TRUST IN JESUS CHRIST, THE SON OF GOD, TODAY - TIME IS SHORT!