* John 15:16 - You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that you should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever you shall ask of the Father in My name, He may give it you.
* Acts 10:42 - And Jesus commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is He Who was ordained of God to be the Judge of the living and the dead.
* Acts 13:48 - And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the Word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life, believed.
* Acts 14:23 - And when they had ordained elders in every church, and had prayed with fasting, they commended them to the Lord, on Whom they believed.
* Acts 16:4 - And as they went through the cities, they delivered them the decrees that they should keep, those that were ordained of the apostles and elders who were at Jerusalem.
* Acts 17:30-31 - And the times of this ignorance God tolerated; but now, He commands all men everywhere to repent, because He has appointed a day in the which He will judge the world in righteousness by that Man Whom He ordained; whereof He has given assurance unto all men, in that He has raised Him from the dead.
* Romans 13:1 - Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power other than those powers which are ordained of God.
* 1 Corinthians 2:7-8 - But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
* Ephesians 2:10 - For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God had before ordained that we should go about doing them.
* 1 Timothy 2:1-7 - I, Paul, therefore instruct you, that first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; for kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead quiet and peaceable lives in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior; Who desires that all men be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is but one God, and one Mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be verified in due time. For this reason, I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not), a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth.
IF YOU ARE READING THIS, GOD ORDAINED THAT YOU KNOW THESE THINGS!