Wednesday, February 22, 2017

HIS FATHER HAS BECOME OUR FATHER

JESUS REPEATEDLY SPOKE OF ALMIGHTY GOD AS HIS FATHER 

*  Matthew 10:32-33 - "Whosoever therefore shall confess (having faith in) Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father Who is in heaven.  But whosoever shall deny (having faith in) Me before men, him will I also deny before My Father Who is in heaven."

*  Matthew 16:16-17 - "And Simon Peter answered and said, You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.  And Jesus answered and said unto him, You are blessed, Simon Barjona:  for flesh and blood has not revealed it to you, but My Father Who is in heaven."

*  Luke 2:49 - "And He said to them, How is it that you sought Me?  Did you not know that I must be about My Father's business?"

*  John 5:43 - "I am come in My Father's name, and you reject Me:  if another shall come in his own name, you will receive him."

*  John 10:30 - "I and My Father are one."

*  John 15:8 - "In this is My Father glorified, that you bear much fruit; so shall you be My disciples."

*  John 20:21 - "Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you:  as My Father has sent Me, even so send I you."

BECAUSE WE HAVE FAITH IN HIS SON, GOD HAS BECOME OUR FATHER

*  Matthew 6:9 - "When you pray, pray like this:  Our Father Who is in heaven, Holy is Your name."

*  Luke 12:32 - "Fear not, little flock; for it is Your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom."

*  John 20:17 - "Jesus said to her, Touch Me not; for I am not yet ascended to My Father:  but go to My brethren, and say to them, I ascend unto My Father, and Your Father; and to My God, and your God.

*  Romans 1:7 - "To all that are in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints:  Grace to you and peace from God Our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ."

*  Romans 8:15 - "For you have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but you have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father."

*  Galatians 1:3-4 - "Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ, Who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and Our Father."

*  Galatians 4:6 - "And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father."
 
IF YOU HAVE NOT ACCEPTED JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR,
THEN SATAN IS YOUR FATHER (MT. 13:38; JN. 8:44)!





No comments:

Post a Comment