Friday, February 17, 2017

JESUS DIED FOR GENTILES TOO!

*  Acts 11:11-18 (SLV) - After Peter has seen the vision, "...behold, immediately there were three men already come unto the house where I was, sent from Caesarea unto me.  And the Spirit led me to go with them in boldness.  Moreover these six brethren accompanied me, and we entered into the man's house:  and he told us how he had seen an angel in his house, which stood and said unto him, Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter; who shall tell you how you and all those dwelling in your house shall be saved.  And as I began to speak, the Holy Spirit fell on them, like He did on us at the beginning.  Then I remembered the Word of the Lord, how He had said, John indeed baptized with water; but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit.  Forasmuch then as God gave them the same gift as He did unto us who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; who was I, that I could withstand God?  When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then God has also granted repentance unto life to the Gentiles."

*  Acts 26:12-20 (SLV) - The Apostle Paul wrote:  "...as I was traveling to Damascus under the authority and commission of the chief priests, at midday, O king, I saw a light from heaven, brighter than the brightness of the sun, surrounding me and those who journeyed with me.  And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking to me, saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why do you persecute Me?  And I said, Who are You, Lord?  And He said, I am Jesus Whom you persecute.  Arise and stand upon your feet:  for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of these things which you have seen, and of those things in the which I will reveal unto you; delivering you from the your people and from the Gentiles, to whom I now send you, to open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by their faith that is in Me.  Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:
but I first preached to those in Damascus, and in Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and to live their lives as evidence of their repentance."

*  Romans 15:13-16 (SLV) - "Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Spirit.  And I am convinced of this, my brethren, that you are also full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, and able to admonish one another.  Nevertheless, brethren, I have boldly written unto you to remind you, that because of the grace God has given me, I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the Gospel of God, that the salvation of the Gentiles might be acceptable to God, being sanctified by the Holy Spirit."

JESUS CAME TO DIE FOR THE SINS OF THE WHOLE WORLD!
JESUS WAS RAISED FROM THE DEAD TO RULE THE WHOLE WORLD!
DO YOU BELIEVE THIS?



No comments:

Post a Comment