CHRIST'S FIRST COMING WAS AS THE SACRIFICIAL LAMB
* John 1:29 - "The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and he said, Behold the Lamb of God, Who takes away the sin of the world."
* Acts 8:32 - "The place of the Scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before His shearer, so opened He not His mouth."
* 1 Corinthians 5:7 - "...For even Christ our Passover is sacrificed for us."
* 1 Peter 1:18-19 - "For as much as you know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot."
* Revelation 12:10-11 - "And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the Word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."
CHRIST'S SECOND COMING WILL BE AS THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH
* Revelation 5:1-5 - "And I saw in the right hand of Him Who sat on the throne, a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. And one of the elders said unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof."
* Revelation 19:11-16 - "And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and He Who sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He does judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns; and He had a name written, that no man knew, but He Himself. And He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed Him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of His mouth went a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations: and He shall rule them with a rod of iron: and He treaded the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He had on His vesture and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."