THE KEY TO RECOGNIZING THE ANTICHRIST* Matthew 24:14-16 - And this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Therefore, when you shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whosoever reads this, let him understand): then let those who are in Judaea flee into the mountains.
* Mark 13:14 - But when you shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that reads understand), then let those who are in Judaea flee to the mountains.
* Daniel 9:27 - And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
* Daniel 11:31 - And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that makes desolate.
* Daniel 12:11 - And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that makes desolate is set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
THE ABOMINATION DEFINED - THE MID-POINT OF THE TRIBULATION* Revelation 13:1-6 - And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? Who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
* Revelation 13:11-15 - And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon. And he exercised all the power of the first beast before him, and caused the earth and those who dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And he did great wonders, so that he made fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceived those who dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
BECAUSE BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS WOULD KNOW HIS IDENTITY BY THE CONFIRMATION OF THE COVENANT, WE WILL BE REMOVED PRIOR TO THE TRIBULATION, VIA THE RAPTURE (JN. 14:1-3; 1 COR. 15:50-54; 1 TH. 4:16-17; ETC.), THE ANTICHRIST'S IDENTITY WILL NOT BE REVEALED UNTIL THE MID-POINT OF THE SEVEN YEAR TRIBULATION.