Tuesday, December 12, 2017

JESUS CHRIST'S THREE COMINGS!

I.  CHRIST CAME TO BE THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD

Matthew 5:17 - "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets:  I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill."

Matthew 10:34-35 - "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth:  I came not to send peace, but a sword.  For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother-in-law."

John 5:43 - "I am come in My Father's name, and ye receive Me not:  if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive."

John 9:39 - "And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind."

John 10:10 - "The thief comes not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:  I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

John 12:23-27 - "And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.  Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abides alone:  but if it die, it brings forth much fruit.  He that loves his life shall lose it; and he that hates his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.  If any man serve Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there shall also My servant be:  if any man serve Me, him will My Father honor.  Now is My soul troubled; and what shall I say?  Father, save Me from this hour?  But for this cause came I unto this hour."

II.  CHRIST WILL COME TO REMOVE HIS CHURCH!

John 14:1-6 - "Let not your heart be troubled:  ye believe in God, believe also in Me.  In My Father's house are many mansions:  if it were not so, I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.  And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.  Thomas saith unto Him, Lord, we know not whither Thou go; and how can we know the way?  Jesus saith unto him, I AM The Way, The Truth, and The Life:  no man comes unto the Father, but by Me."

John 21:22-23 - "Jesus said unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? Follow thou Me.  Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die:  yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?"

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 - "But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.  For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him.  For this we say unto you by the Word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not (precede) them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words."

III.  CHRIST WILL COME TO ESTABLISH HIS EARTHLY KINGDOM

Revelation 16:15 - "Behold, I come as a thief.  Blessed is he that watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame."

Revelation 19:11-16 - "And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and He that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He does judge and make war.  His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns; and He had a name written, that no man knew, but He Himself.  And He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood:  and His name is called The Word of God.  And the armies which were in heaven followed Him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.  And out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations:  and He shall rule them with a rod of iron:  and He treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  And He has on His vesture and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."  

Revelation 22:7, 12, 20 - "Behold, I come quickly:  blessed is he that keeps the sayings of the prophecy of this book....And, behold, I come quickly; and My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be....He which testifies these things says, Surely I come quickly.  Amen.  Even so, come, Lord Jesus."

BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS REJOICE OVER THE LORD'S FIRST COMING!
BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS LOOK FORWARD TO HIM COMING FOR US!
BUT WOE TO THOSE WHO REJECT JESUS AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR! 
I GUARANTEE YOU THEY WILL REGRET IT FOR ALL ETERNITY!


No comments:

Post a Comment