Saturday, December 16, 2017

THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE GOSPEL!

THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE GOSPEL THAT HAS THE POWER TO SAVE!

Mark 1:14-15 - "Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching The Gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe The Gospel."

Mark 16:15-16 - "And He said unto them, Go into all the world, and preach The Gospel to every creature.  He that believes and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believes not shall be damned."

Acts 8:25 - "And they, when they had testified and preached the Word of the Lord, returned to Jerusalem, and preached The Gospel in many villages of the Samaritans."

Acts 15:7 - "And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the Word of The Gospel, and believe."

Acts 20:22-24 - "And now, behold, I go bound in the Spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there:  (except) that the Holy Ghost witnesses in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.  But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify The Gospel of the grace of God."

Romans 1:15-16 - "So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach The Gospel to you that are at Rome also.  For I am not ashamed of The Gospel of Christ:  for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believes; to the Jew first, and also to the (Gentile)."

Romans 15:15-16 - "Nevertheless, brethren, I have written the more boldly unto you in some sort, as putting you in mind, because of the grace that is given to me of God, that I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering The Gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost."

1 Corinthians 15:1-6 - "Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which also you have received, and wherein you stand; by which also you are saved, if you keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless you have believed in vain.  For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures; and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures:  and that He was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:  after that, He was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep."

Galatians 1:6-9 - "I marvel that you are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:  which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert The Gospel of Christ.  But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.  As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that you have received, let him be accursed."  [Note:  There is but one true Gospel; anything else is not The Gospel!]

Ephesians 1:12-13 - "That we should be to the praise of His glory, who first trusted in Christ.  In Whom you also trusted, after that you heard the Word of truth, The Gospel of your salvation:  in Whom also after that you believed, you were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise...."

1 Peter 1:23-25 - "Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the Word of God, which lives and abides forever.  For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass.  The grass withers, and the flower thereof falls away:  but the Word of the Lord endures forever.  And this is the Word which by The Gospel is preached unto you."

THE GOSPEL IS THE ULTIMATE GOOD NEWS!
FAITH IN JESUS, THE FOCUS OF THE GOSPEL,
GUARANTEES THAT WE HAVE ETERNAL LIFE!


No comments:

Post a Comment