Monday, December 4, 2017

THE TESTIMONY OF MOSES AND JOHN

הָיָה I AM


Exodus 3:13-14 - "And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is His name?  What shall I say unto them?  And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM:  and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."


 ἐγώ εἰμί  - I AM

John 6:35 - "And Jesus said unto them, I AM The Bread of Life:  he that cometh to Me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on Me shall never thirst."

John 8:12, 18 - "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I AM The Light of the World:  he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life....I AM one that bear witness of Myself, and the Father that sent Me beareth witness of Me."

John 8:23-24, 28 - "And He said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I AM from above:  ye are of this world; I AM not of this world.  I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins:  for if ye believe not that I AM, ye shall die in your sins....Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I AM, and I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father hath taught Me, I speak these things."

John 8:58 - "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM."

John 9:39 - "And Jesus said, For judgment I AM come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind."

John 10:7, 11 - "Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I AM The Door of the Sheep....I AM The Good Shepherd:  The Good Shepherd giveth His life for the sheep."

John 10:36 - "Say ye of Him, Whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I AM The Son of God?"

John 11:25 - "Jesus said unto her, I AM The Resurrection, and The Life:  he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live...."

John 13:13, 19 - "Ye call Me Master and Lord:  and ye say well; for I AM....Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I AM."

John 14:6 - "Jesus saith unto him, I AM The Way, (I AM) The Truth, and (I AM) The Life:  no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."

John 15:5 - "I AM The Vine, ye the branches:  He that abideth in Me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit:  for without Me ye can do nothing."

John 18:5-6 - "They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth.  Jesus saith unto them, I AM.  And Judas also, which betrayed Him, stood with them.  As soon then as He had said unto them, I AM, they went backward, and fell to the ground."

John 19:21 - "Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews; but that He said, I AM King of the Jews."

Revelation 1:9 - "I AM Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and The Ending, saith the Lord, Who is, and Who was, and Who is to come, the Almighty."

Revelation 22:16 - "I Jesus have sent My angel to testify unto you these things in the churches.  I AM The Root and The Offspring of David, The Bright and Morning Star."

THE I AM INSTRUCTED MOSES, CAME IN THE FLESH, 
AND IS COMING AGAIN - HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT?











No comments:

Post a Comment