Wednesday, March 28, 2018

HIS LOVE FOR YOU, NOT NAILS, KEPT HIM ON THE CROSS!

THE SEVEN RECORDED SAYINGS OF JESUS ON THE CROSS!
Luke 23:34 - Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Luke 23:43 - Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with Me in paradise.
John 19:26-27 - Woman, behold thy son!  Behold thy mother!   
Matthew 27:46 - Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? [that is to say] My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?
John 19:28 -  I thirst.
John 19:30 - It is finished.
Luke 23:46 - Father, into Thy hands I commend My spirit.


THE REACTION OF THE WITNESSES!
Matthew 27:54 - Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment