Thursday, March 15, 2018

PLEASING GOD!

JESUS LIVED A LIFE THAT PLEASED HIS FATHER!

Isaiah 53:10 - Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise Him; He has put Him to grief: when Thou shalt make His soul an offering for sin, He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in His hand.

Matthew 3:17 - And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is My beloved Son, in Whom I am well pleased.

Matthew 12:18 - Behold My Servant, Whom I have chosen; My Beloved, in Whom My soul is well pleased:  I will put My Spirit upon Him, and He shall show judgment to the Gentiles.

Matthew 17:5 - While he yet spoke, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them:  and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is My Beloved Son, in Whom I am well pleased; hear ye Him.

John 8:29 - And He that sent Me is with Me:  the Father has not left Me alone; for I do always those things that please Him.

Colossians 1:19-20 - For it pleased the Father that in Him should all fulness dwell; and, having made peace through the blood of His cross, by Him to reconcile all things unto Himself; by Him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

2 Peter 1:17 - For He received from God the Father honor and glory, when there came such a voice to Him from the excellent glory, This is My Beloved Son, in Whom I am well pleased.

LET THIS MIND BE IN YOU WHICH WAS ALSO IN CHRIST JESUS!

1 Corinthians 1:21 - For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

1 Thessalonians 4:1 - Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more.

Hebrews 11:5-6 -
 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him:  for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.  But without faith it is impossible to please Him:  for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.

Hebrews 13:16 -
But to do good and to communicate forget not:  for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment