Saturday, March 3, 2018

THE GRACE OF GOD SAVES US TO SERVE HIM!

GRACE IS GOD'S UNMERITED FAVOR!  IT IS A GIFT!

Acts 11:23 - Who, when (Barnabas) came, and had seen the grace of God, was glad, and exhorted them all, that with purpose of heart they would cleave unto the Lord.

Acts 13:43 - Now when the congregation was broken up, many of the Jews and religious proselytes followed Paul and Barnabas:  who, speaking to them, persuaded them to continue in the grace of God.

Acts 14:25-26 - And when (Paul and Barnabas) had preached the Word in Perga, they went down into Attalia:  and then sailed to Antioch, from where they had been recommended to the grace of God for the work which they fulfilled.

Acts 15:40 - And Paul chose Silas, and departed, being recommended by the brethren unto the grace of God.

Acts 20:24 - But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the Gospel of the grace of God.

Romans 5:5-8 - ....For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, has abounded unto many.  For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly....But God (demonstrated) His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

1 Corinthians 3:10-11 - According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise master-builder, I have laid the foundation, and another builds thereon.  But let every man take heed how he builds thereupon.  For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 15:10 - But by the grace of God I am what I am:  and His grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all:  yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly toward you.

Galatians 2:21 - I do not frustrate the grace of God:  for if righteousness comes by the Law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Ephesians 3:6-7 - That the Gentiles should be fellow-heirs, and of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ by the Gospel:  whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of His power.

Colossians 1:5-6 - For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof you heard before in the Word of the truth of the Gospel; which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and brings forth fruit, as it does also in you, since the day you heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth.

Titus 2:11 - For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men.

Hebrews 2:9 - But we see Jesus, Who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor; that He by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

WE DO NOT DESERVE SALVATION - IT IS A GIFT!
WE DO NOT DESERVE TO BE HIS SERVANTS - IT IS A GIFT!
WE DO NOT DESERVE TO SPEND ETERNITY WITH GOD - IT IS A GIFT!






No comments:

Post a Comment