Sunday, March 11, 2018

PUT YOUR TRUST IN THE LORD TODAY, FOR TIME IS RUNNING OUT!

JESUS OFFER HIMSELF TO ISRAEL FIRST - THEN TO EVERYONE!

John 1:10-13 - He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not.  He came unto His own, and His own received Him not.  But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the children of God, even to them that believe on His name:  who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

John 10:14-16 - I AM The Good Shepherd, and know My sheep, and am known of mine.  As the Father knows Me, even so know I the Father:  and I lay down My life for the sheep.  And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold:  them also I must bring, and they shall hear My voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Matthew 12:21 - And in His name shall the Gentiles trust.

Romans 15:12 - And again, Isaiah said, There shall be a root of Jesse, and He that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in Him shall the Gentiles trust.

2 Corinthians 1:9-10 - But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God Who raises the dead:  Who delivered us from so great a death, and does deliver: in Whom we trust that He will yet deliver us.

2 Corinthians 3:3-4 - Forasmuch as you are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.  And such trust have we through Christ toward God.

Ephesians 1:12-13 - That we should be to the praise of His glory, who first trusted in Christ.  In Whom you also trusted, after that you heard the Word of Truth, the Gospel of your salvation:  in Whom also after that you believed, you were sealed with that Holy Spirit of Promise....

1 Timothy 4:10 - For therefore we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, Who is the Savior of all men, especially of those that believe.

Hebrews 2:12-13 - ...I will declare Thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto Thee.  And again, I will put my trust in Him....

WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE LORD JESUS SHALL BE SAVED!



No comments:

Post a Comment