Wednesday, March 21, 2018

OVERCOMING EVIL!

OVERCOMING:  HIS BLOOD, OUR TESTIMONY, AND TOTAL SURRENDER!
KEY VERSE:  REVELATION 12:11

Revelation 12:11 - And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.  

GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN US, THAN HE WHO IS IN THE WORLD!

1 John 4:4 - You are of God, little children, and have overcome them:  because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me you might have peace.  In the world you shall have tribulation:  but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

THE REWARDS AND THE WARNINGS!

Romans 12:21 - Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

1 John 2:13-14 - I write unto you, fathers, because you have known Him that is from the beginning.  I write unto you, young men, because you have overcome the wicked one.  I write unto you, little children, because you have known the Father.  I have written unto you, fathers, because you have known Him that is from the beginning.  I have written unto you, young men, because you are strong, and the Word of God abides in you, and you have overcome the wicked one.

1 John 5:4-5 - For whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world:  and this is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith.  Who is he that overcomes the world, but he that believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

Revelation 2:7, 11, 17, 26 - He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches; To him that overcomes will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God. --- He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches; He that overcomes shall not be hurt of the second death. --- He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says unto the churches; To him that overcomes will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knows except he that receives it. --- And he that overcomes, and keeps My works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations.

Revelation 3:5, 12, 21 - He that overcomes, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before My Father, and before His angels. --- Him that overcomes will I make a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go no more out:  and I will write upon him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, which is New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God:  and I will write upon him My new name. --- To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in His throne.

Revelation 17:12-14 - And the ten horns which you saw are ten kings, who have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.  These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them:  for He is Lord of lords, and King of kings:  and they that are with Him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Revelation 21:7 - He that overcomes shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be My son.

WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS IN CHRIST JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment