* Genesis 4:26 - "And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD."
* 1 Chronicles 16:8 - "Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon His name, make known His deeds among the people."
* Psalm 18:3 - "I will call upon the LORD, Who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies."
* Psalm 50:15 - "And call upon Me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify Me."
* Psalm 55:16 - "As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me."
* Psalm 86:5 - "For Thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon Thee."
* Psalm 145:18 - "The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon Him, to all that call upon Him in truth."
* Romans 10:8-17 (SLV) - "...The Word is near you, even in your mouth, and in your heart: that is, the Word of Faith, which we preach; that if you openly declare Jesus as your Lord, and you believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved. For with the heart one believes and is declared righteous; and with a public declaration of your faith in Him, you shall be declared saved. For the Scripture says, Whosoever believes on Him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Gentile: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon Him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on Him in Whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of Whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? As it is written, How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the Gospel of Peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! But they have not all obeyed the Gospel. For Isaiah said, the Lord, who hath believed our report? So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God."