* Romans 8:23-25 - "And not only they, but we also who have the first-fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man sees, why does he yet hope for it? But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it."
* Romans 15:4, 13 - "For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope....Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Spirit."
* 1 Corinthians 15:19-20 - "If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the first-fruits of them that slept."
* Galatians 5:5 - "For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith."
* Ephesians 1:17-18 - "That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him: the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints."
* Ephesians 2:11-13 - "Wherefore remember, that you being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by those who are called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; that at that time you were without Christ...having no hope, and without God in the world: but now in Christ Jesus you who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ."
* Colossians 1:3-5 - "We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you, since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus, and of the love which you have to all the saints, for the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof you heard before in the Word of the Truth of the Gospel."
* Colossians 1:26-28 - "Even the mystery which has been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to His saints: to whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus."
* 1 Timothy 1:1 - "Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Savior, and Lord Jesus Christ, Who is our hope."
* Titus 1:1-2 - "Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; in hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began."
* Titus 2:11-13 - "For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ."
* Hebrews 11:1 - "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
* 1 Peter 1:3 - "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again unto a lively hope by the Resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead."