When you share the Gospel with the lost, you declare that Jesus died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that He was buried, and that He rose from the grave, all as the Scriptures had said He would. Right? Of course, because the Gospel is "spelled-out" for us in 1 Corinthians 15:3-4. However, unless you identify Who Jesus is, He will have no more honor than any other martyr, or self-sacrificing hero. It is when Jesus is identified as God, as the only begotten Son of God, as Creator God, as King of kings and Lord of lords, that His love for humanity can be seen for what it truly is: beyond amazing! Jesus was the Lamb of God, our Passover, and before He created the heaven and the earth, He, knowing what it would cost Him, love you and me (Jn. 1:29; 1 Cor. 5:7; Rev. 13:8; etc.)!!! Salvation is a gift from God; however, we who have believed the Gospel, have been saved to do the Lord's will (Eph. 2:8-10). OUR MOTIVATION IS GRATITUDE!
IDENTIFYING THE CREATOR* Genesis 1:1 - "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
* Genesis 2:4 - "These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens."
* Psalm 148:5 - "Let them praise the name of the LORD: for He commanded, and they were created."
* Isaiah 42:5 - "Thus saith God the LORD, He that created the heavens, and stretched them out; He that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; He that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein."
* Isaiah 45:18 - "For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God Himself that formed the earth and made it; He hath established it, He created it not in vain, He formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else."
* Amos 4:13 - "For, lo, He that formeth the mountains, and createth the wind, and declareth unto man what is His thought, that maketh the morning darkness, and treadeth upon the high places of the earth, The LORD, The God of hosts, is His name."
* Malachi 2:10 - "Have we not all one Father? Hath not one God created us? Why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?"
* John 1:1-3 - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The Same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made."
* Ephesians 3:9 - "And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, Who created all things by Jesus Christ."
* Colossians 1:16-17 - "For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him: and He is before all things, and by Him all things consist."
* Hebrews 1:1-3 - "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, Whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by Whom also He made the worlds; Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high."
* Revelation 4:11 - "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for Thou hast created all things, and for Thy pleasure they are and were created."
THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST IS A CALL TO DISCIPLESHIP