* Acts 20:21 - "Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ."
* Romans 5:11 - "And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by Whom we have now received the atonement."
* 1 Corinthians 8:6 - "But to us there is but one God, the Father, of Whom are all things, and we in Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by Whom are all things, and we by Him."
* 2 Corinthians 8:9 - "For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that ye through His poverty might be rich."
* Galatians 6:14 - "But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by Whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world."
* Ephesians 5:20 - "Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
* Philippians 3:20 - "For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ."
* Colossians 1:2 - "To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ."
* 1 Thessalonians 5:9 - "For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ."
* 2 Thessalonians 2:14 - "Whereunto He called you by our Gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ."
* 1 Timothy 1:1 - "Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, Who is our hope."
* 2 Timothy 4:22 - "The Lord Jesus Christ be with thy spirit. Grace be with you. Amen."
* Titus 1:4 - "To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour."
* Philemon 1:3 - "Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ."
* James 2:1 - "My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons."
* 1 Peter 1:3 - "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Who according to His abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead."
* 2 Peter 1:16 - "For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of His majesty."
* 2 John 1:3 - "Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love."
* Jude 1:17 - "But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ."
SO WHO IS JESUS?* Revelation 19:16 - "And He hath on His vesture and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."