I AM* Exodus 3:14 - "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."
* John 8:58 - "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM."
ALMIGHTY GOD* Genesis 17:1 - "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before Me, and be thou perfect."
* Ezekiel 10:5 - "And the sound of the cherubims' wings was heard even to the outer court, as the voice of the Almighty God when He speaketh."
* Revelation 19:15 - "And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations: and He shall rule them with a rod of iron: and He treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God."
* Revelation 19:6 - "And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God Omnipotent reigneth."
KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS* 1 Timothy 6:15 - "Who in His times He shall show, Who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords."
* Revelation 17:14 - "These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for He is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with Him are called, and chosen, and faithful."
* Revelation 19:16 - "And He hath on His vesture and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."
ONE GOD IN THREE PERSONS* Genesis 1:26 - "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."
* Deuteronomy 6:4 - "Hear, O Israel: The LORD (singular - Jehovah) our God (plural - Elohim) is one LORD (singular - Jehovah)."
* Matthew 28:19 - "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost."
* Ephesians 4:4-6 - "There is one body, and One Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all."
* 1 John 5:7 - "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are One."