OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD SHOULD BE ONE OF WORSHIP* 1 Samuel 15:24-25, 31 - "And Saul said unto Samuel, I have sinned: for I have transgressed the Commandment of the LORD, and thy Words: because I feared the people, and obeyed their voice. Now therefore, I pray thee, pardon my sin, and turn again with me, that I may worship the LORD.
....So Samuel turned again after Saul; and Saul worshipped the LORD."
* 1 Chronicles 16:29 - "Give unto the LORD the glory due unto His name: bring an offering, and come before Him: worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness."
* Psalm 29:2 - "Give unto the LORD the glory due unto His name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness."
* Psalm 96:9 - "O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before Him, all the earth."
* Isaiah 27:13 - "And it shall come to pass in that day, that the great trumpet shall be blown, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the LORD in the holy mount at Jerusalem."
* Jeremiah 7:2, 68 - "Stand in the gate of the LORD's house, and proclaim there this Word, and say, Hear the Word of the LORD, all ye of Judah, that enter in at these gates to worship the LORD.
....O all ye that worship the Lord, bless the God of gods, praise Him, and give Him thanks: for His mercy endureth forever."
ALL WORSHIP BELONGS TO OUR CREATOR, OUR SAVIOR, OUR LORD* Matthew 4:10 - "Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and Him only shalt thou serve."
JESUS IS OUR CREATOR, OUR SAVIOR, AND OUR LORD
* John 1:1-3, 14 - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made....And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth."
[Also see: Colossians 1:16-17 and Hebrews 1:1-2].
JESUS IS WORTHY OF WORSHIP
* Matthew 2:11 - "And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary His mother, and fell down, and worshipped Him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto Him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh."* Matthew 8:2 - "And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped Him, saying, Lord, if Thou wilt, Thou canst make me clean."
* Matthew 9:18 - "While He spoke these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and worshipped Him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay Thy hand upon her, and she shall live."
* Matthew 14:33 - "Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped Him, saying, Of a truth Thou art the Son of God."
* Matthew 15:25 - "Then came she and worshipped Him, saying, Lord, help me."
* Matthew 28:9, 17 - "And as they went to tell His disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held Him by the feet, and worshipped Him....And when they saw Him, they worshipped Him: but some doubted."
[Also see: Mark 5:6; Luke 24:52; and John 9:38].