Do you love God? If you do, then regardless of your circumstances, you can believe what the Apostle Paul wrote in Romans 8:28: "...ALL things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to His purpose!" Biblical writers used the phrase "praise the Lord," thirty-three times! In addition to praising the Lord, believers are admonished to be grateful and thankful to God! Here are just a few examples:
* Psalm 69:30 - "I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify Him with thanksgiving."
* Psalm 95:2 - "Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms."
* Psalm 100:1-5 - "Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. Serve the LORD with gladness: come before His presence with singing. Know ye that the LORD He is God: it is He that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture. Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His name. For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endureth to all generations."
* Psalm 147:7 - "Sing unto the LORD with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God."
* Philippians 4:6 - "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."
* Colossians 3:15-17 - "...let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him."
* Revelation 7:11-12 - "And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honor, and power, and might, be unto our God forever and ever. Amen."
THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH DIFFICULT CIRCUMSTANCES
IS TO BELIEVE GOD IS ULTIMATELY USING THEM FOR GOOD!