MANKIND DESERVES TO SPEND ETERNITY IN HELL* Romans 3:23 - "...all have sinned...."
* Romans 6:23a - "...the wages of sin (the payment required for sin) is death...."
GOD SACRIFICED HIS SON JESUS SO THAT WE MIGHT LIVE* John 3:14-17 - "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved (from the penalty of sin)."
* Romans 5:8 - "But God commended (demonstrated; manifested) His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
* 2 Corinthians 5:21 - "...He (The Father) has made Him (Jesus) to be sin for us (God placed our sins on Jesus), Who knew no sin (Jesus was sinless - Hebrews 4:15); that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him."
OUR SALVATION CAN NOT BE EARNED BY RELIGIOUS WORKS* Romans 10:3 - "For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God."
* Galatians 2:16 - "Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified."
* Ephesians 2:8-9 - "For by grace (unmerited favor) are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast."
SO WHAT MUST I DO IN ORDER TO BE SAVED?* John 6:28-29 - "Then said they unto Him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that you believe on Him Whom He has sent."
* Acts 16:30-31 - "...Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved...."
* Romans 10:9-13 - "That if you will confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the Scripture says, Whosoever believes on Him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Gentile: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon Him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
THE SAVED PERSON HAS ETERNAL LIFE
* Ephesians 1:12-13 - "That we should be to the praise of His glory, who first trusted in Christ. In Whom you also trusted, after you heard the Word of Truth, the Gospel of your salvation: in Whom also after you believed, you were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise."
* Philippians 1:5-6 - "For your fellowship in the Gospel from the first day until now; being confident of this very thing, that He Who has begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ."
* 1 John 3:2 - "Beloved, now are we the children of God, and it does not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is."
JESUS HAS EARNED THE RIGHT TO BE LORD OF YOUR LIFE!