TRUST IN THE LORD
* Psalm 4:5 - "Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD."
* Psalm 31:6 - "I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the LORD."
* Psalm 37:3 - "Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed."
* Psalm 40:3 - "And He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD."
* Psalm 73:28 - "But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all Thy works."
* Psalm 115:11 - "Ye that fear the LORD, trust in the LORD: He is their help and their shield."
* Proverbs 3:5 - "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
* Proverbs 29:25 - "The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe."
OBEY THE LORD* Exodus 19:5 - "Now therefore, if ye will obey My voice indeed, and keep My covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto Me above all people: for all the earth is Mine."
* Acts 5:29 - "Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men."
* Acts 5:32 - "And we are His witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, Whom God hath given to them that obey Him."
* Romans 2:6-8 - "Who will render to every man according to his deeds: to them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, eternal life: but unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath."
* Romans 6:16-17 - "Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you."
* Galatians 3:1 - "O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?"
* 2 Thessalonians 1:7-8 - "And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ."
* Hebrews 5:8-9 - "Though He were a Son, yet learned He obedience by the things which He suffered; and being made perfect, He became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey Him."
* 1 Peter 4:17 - "For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?"
SERVE THE LORD* Deuteronomy 10:12 - "And now, Israel, what doth the LORD thy God require of thee, but to fear the LORD thy God, to walk in all His ways, and to love Him, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul."
* Joshua 24:15 - "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."
* 1 Samuel 12:20 - "And Samuel said unto the people, Fear not: ye have done all this wickedness: yet turn not aside from following the LORD, but serve the LORD with all your heart."
* Psalm 2:11 - "Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling."
* Psalm 100:2 - "Serve the LORD with gladness: come before His presence with singing."
* Colossians 3:24 - "Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ."
TRUST HIM, OBEY HIM, AND SERVE HIM - HE IS WORTHY!