* Isaiah 13:6, 9 - "Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty....Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and He shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it."
* Isaiah 34:8 - "For it is the day of the LORD's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion."
* Jeremiah 46:10 - "For this is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance, that He may avenge Him of His adversaries: and the sword shall devour, and it shall be satiate and made drunk with their blood: for the Lord GOD of hosts hath a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates."
* Lamentations 2:22 - "Thou hast called as in a solemn day my terrors round about, so that in the day of the LORD's anger none escaped nor remained: those that I have swaddled and brought up hath mine enemy consumed."
* Ezekiel 13:5 - "Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of the LORD."
* Ezekiel 30:3 - "For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen."
* Joel 1:15 - "Alas for the day! For the day of the LORD is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come."
* Joel 2:1, 11 - "Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in My holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand....And the LORD shall utter His voice before His army: for His camp is very great: for He is strong that executeth His Word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?"
* Joel 3:14 - "Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision."
* Amos 5:18-20 - "Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! To what end is it for you? The day of the LORD is darkness, and not light. As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him. Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? Even very dark, and no brightness in it?"
* Obadiah 1:15 - "For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head."
* Zephaniah 1:7-8, 14, 18 - "Hold thy peace at the presence of the Lord GOD: for the day of the LORD is at hand: for the LORD hath prepared a sacrifice, He hath bid His guests. And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD's sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel....The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly....Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of His jealousy: for He shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land."
* Zephaniah 2:2-3 - "Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the LORD come upon you, before the day of the LORD's anger come upon you. Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought His judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger."
* Zechariah 14:1 - "Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee."
* 1 Corinthians 5:5 - "To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus."
* 2 Corinthians 1:14 - "As also ye have acknowledged us in part, that we are your rejoicing, even as ye also are ours in the day of the Lord Jesus."
* 1 Thessalonians 5:2 - "For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night."
* 2 Peter 3:10 - "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."
ALL BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS WILL ALREADY BE GATHERED IN HEAVEN
WHEN THE TERRIBLE DAY OF THE LORD TAKES PLACE!
[SEE: JN. 14:1-3; 1 COR. 15:50-54; 1 THES. 4:13-18; 5:9; REV. 3:10; 4:1]