The Bible is quite clear in presenting God as Father of all who will believe in His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ! The Apostle Peter, realizing that God saves Gentile believers, said, "Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons" (Rom. 10:34). The Gospel of John confirms this in John 1:11-12, which reveals that Jesus "...came unto His own (the Jews), and His own received Him not. But as many as received Him (Jews or Gentiles), to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name!" This truth can be seen throughout the New Testament:
* Matthew 10:32-33 - "Whosoever therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny Me before men, him will I also deny before My Father which is in heaven."
* Luke 12:8-9 - "Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess Me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God: but he that denieth Me before men shall be denied before the angels of God."
* Luke 18:17 - "Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein."
* John 3:14-16 - "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
* Acts 2:21 - "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."
* Acts 10:43 - "To Him give all the prophets witness, that through His name whosoever believeth in Him shall receive remission of sins."
* Romans 10:11-13 - "For the Scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on Him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon Him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
* 1 John 2:23 - "Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: but he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also."
* 1 John 4:15 - "Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God."
* 1 John 5:1 - "Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and everyone that loveth Him that begat loveth Him also that is begotten of Him."
* Revelation 22:17 - "And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely."
BELIEVE ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND THOU SHALL BE SAVED!