JESUS, BEING GOD, IS OUR CREATOR!* Genesis 1:1 - "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
Compare with:* John 1:1-3, 14 - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The Same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made....And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth."
* Colossians 1:15-17 - Jesus, "Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him: and He is before all things, and by Him all things consist."
* Hebrews 1:1-3 - "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, Whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by Whom also He made the worlds; Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high."
JESUS WAS, IS, AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE GREAT "I AM!"
* Exodus 3:13-14 - "And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is His name? What shall I say unto them? And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."
* John 8:24, 28, 58 - "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM, ye shall die in your sins....Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I AM, and I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father hath taught Me, I speak these things....Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM."
* John 13:13, 19 - "Ye call Me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for I AM....Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I AM."
* John 18:4-6 - "Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon Him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye? They answered Him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I AM. And Judas also, which betrayed Him, stood with them. As soon then as He had said unto them, I AM, they went backward, and fell to the ground."
OUR CREATOR CLEARLY DEMONSTRATED HIS LOVE FOR US
* Philippians 2:5-8 - "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: but made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: and being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."
JESUS DIED FOR OUR SIN SO THAT, WE BY FAITH, DESIRE TO LIVE FOR HIM!