2. The Father (and The Son) draw us to faith in the risen Jesus (Jn. 6:44; 12:32)!
3. The Holy Spirit convinces us of our need for the Savior (Jn. 16:8-11)!
4. The Holy Spirit moves God's children to share the Gospel with us (Jn. 3:3-8; Rom. 10:14-15)!
5. We believe the Gospel message and by faith we are saved (Rom. 10:17; Eph. 2:8-9)!
6. We are indwelt by the Holy Spirit at the moment of faith (Rom 8:9-16)!
7. The Father, having begun a good work in us, disciplines us (Phil. 1:6; Heb. 12:5-8)!
8. The Holy Spirit leads us in the work we should do (Jn. 14:23-26; Rom. 8:14; Eph. 2:10)!
9. Holy Spirit led believers glorify the Father and the Son (Mt. 5:16; Jn. 16:14)!
10. Finally, when God is finished His work on us, we shall see Jesus face-to-face, and become like Him (1 Jn. 3:1-2)!
TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK AT THESE VERSES.
THE BUREANS CERTAINLY WOULD (Acts 17:11)!