THE CALL TO DISCIPLESHIP IN THE GOSPEL OF MATTHEW* Matthew 4:19 - "And He saith unto them, Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men."
* Matthew 8:22 - "But Jesus said unto him, Follow Me; and let the dead bury their dead."
* Matthew 9:9 - "And as Jesus passed forth from thence, He saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of custom: and He saith unto him, Follow Me. And he arose, and followed Him."
* Matthew 16:24 - "Then said Jesus unto His disciples, If any man will come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me."
* Matthew 19:21 - "Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow Me."
THE CALL TO DISCIPLESHIP IN THE GOSPEL OF JOHN* John 1:43 - "The day following Jesus would go forth into Galilee, and findeth Philip, and saith unto him, Follow Me."
* John 10:27 - "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."
* John 12:26 - "If any man serve Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there shall also My servant be: if any man serve Me, him will My Father honour."
* John 13:36 - "Simon Peter said unto Him, Lord, whither goest Thou? Jesus answered him, Whither I go, thou canst not follow Me now; but thou shalt follow Me afterwards."
* John 21:19 - "This spake He, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when He had spoken this, He saith unto him, Follow Me."
CHRIST'S DISCIPLES ARE HIS WITNESSES* Acts 1:8 - "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth."
* Acts 2:32 - "This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses."
* Acts 3:15 - "And killed the Prince of life, Whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses."
* Acts 4:33 - "And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all."
* Acts 5:32 - "And we are His witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, Whom God hath given to them that obey Him."
* Acts 10:39, 41, 43 - "And we are witnesses of all things which He did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree....Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with Him after He rose from the dead....To Him give all the prophets witness, that through His name whosoever believeth in Him shall receive remission of sins."
* Acts 13:31 - "And He was seen many days of them which came up with Him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are His witnesses unto the people."
* Acts 22:15 - "For thou shalt be His witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard."
* Acts 23:11 - "And the night following the Lord stood by him, and said, Be of good cheer, Paul: for as thou hast testified of Me in Jerusalem, so must thou bear witness also at Rome."
EITHER YOU WITNESS FOR JESUS, OR THE STONES WILL!* Luke 19:37-40 - "And when He was come nigh, even now at the descent of the Mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen; saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest. And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto Him, Master, rebuke Thy disciples. And He answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out."