Tuesday, July 11, 2017

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD: EVERY KNEE WILL BOW TO HIM!

THE ONE AND ONLY NAME THAT CAN SAVE US
*  Acts 4:10-12 - "Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Whom ye crucified, Whom God raised from the dead, even by Him doth this man stand here before you whole.  This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.  Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."
[Note:  The phrase "the Lord Jesus Christ" appears 84 times in the New Testament].
TEN PASSAGES SAYING THE LORD HEARS ALL WHO CALL UPON HIM
*  Deuteronomy 4:7 - "For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon Him for?"
*  2 Samuel 22:4 - "I will call on the LORD, Who is worthy to be praised:  so shall I be saved from mine enemies."
*  Psalm 18:3 - "I will call upon the LORD, Who is worthy to be praised:  so shall I be saved from mine enemies."
*  Psalm 55:16 - "As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me."
*  Psalm 116:2 - "Because He hath inclined His ear unto me, therefore will I call upon Him as long as I live."
*  Psalm 145:18 - "The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon Him, to all that call upon Him in truth."
*  Joel 2:32 - "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call."
*  Zechariah 13:9 - "And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried:  they shall call on My name, and I will hear them:  I will say, It is My people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God."
*  Acts 2:21 - "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."
*  Romans 10:12-13 - "For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon Him.  For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."  
JESUS:  THE NAME WHICH IS ABOVE EVERY NAME
*  Philippians 2:5-11 - "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:  Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:  but made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:  and being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name: that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

No comments:

Post a Comment