GOD LOVES ALL OF MANKIND
* Matthew 24:9, 14 - "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for My name's sake....And this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."
[Note: Both verses occur during the first half of the Tribulation. At that time, the Church will be with Jesus in heaven (Jn. 14:1-3; 1 Cor. 15:50-54; 1 Th. 4:13-18; 5:9; Rev. 3:10), and because those who shall be hated are taken to the synagogues for judgment (Mk. 13:9; Lk. 21:12), it has to be when Israel is under the protection of the Antichrist (Dan. 9:27; Rev. Ch. 6-13)].
* Matthew 25:32-33 - "And before Him shall be gathered all nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: and He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left."
[Note: The Judgment of the Nations is based upon how they treated Christ's brethren, Israel, during the Tribulation, which ended with the return of Christ. (See v. 40, 45)].
* Matthew 28:19 - "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost...."
[Note: Known as the Great Commission, Jesus commanded the Church spread the Gospel to the whole world (See Lk. 24:47; Acts 1:8). It is the Gospel message that has the power to save all who believe it (Rom. 1:16; 10:9-17; 1 Cor. 15:1-4)].
* Acts 17:26-27 - God "...hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; that they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after Him, and find Him, though He be not far from every one of us."
[Note: Man's belief that mankind is made up of races, is contrary to the Word of God; it says Eve was the mother of all (Gen. 3:20), and here we see that to God, all of mankind is of one race: the human race].
THEREFORE, OBVIOUSLY GOD LOVES YOU!
* John 3:16-17 - "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved."
* Romans 5:8-9 - "God commendeth (demonstrated) His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him."
IF YOU BELIEVE IN HIM, THEN TELL SOMEBODY!
* Romans 10:9-13 - "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the Scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on Him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek (Gentile): for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon Him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."