THE GOSPEL: THE GOOD NEWS OF THE REMISSION OF OUR SINS* Matthew 26:28 - "For this is My blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins."
* Acts 10:43 - "To Him give all the prophets witness, that through His name whosoever believeth in Him shall receive remission of sins."
* 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 - "Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures; and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures."
THE GOSPEL BELIEVED LEADS TO REPENTANCE* Luke 24:46-47 - "And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: and that repentance AND remission of sins should be preached in His name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem."
SEEKING THE LORD'S WILL IS EVIDENCE OF REPENTANCE* Acts 2:37-38 - "Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
* Acts 9:5-6 - "And he said, Who art Thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus Whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt Thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do."
* Acts 16:30-31 - "And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."
* Acts 22:10 - "And I said, What shall I do, Lord? And the Lord said unto me, Arise, and go into Damascus; and there it shall be told thee of all things which are appointed for thee to do."
* Acts 26:20 - "But showed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance."