* Genesis 49:1-2 - "And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days. Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father." Note: v. 49:3-28 speak of future events involving the 12 tribes of Israel.
* Isaiah 2:1-2 - "The Word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. And it shall come to pass IN THE LAST DAYS, that the mountain of the LORD's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it." Note: v. 2:3 - 4:6 describe Israel in the Day of the LORD.
* Micah 4:1-2 - "But IN THE LAST DAYS it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths: for the Law shall go forth of Zion, and the Word of the LORD from Jerusalem." Note: v. 4:3-13 describe the Millennial Reign of Israel's Messiah.
* Acts 2:16-21 - "But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel: And it shall come to pass IN THE LAST DAYS, saith God, I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: and on My servants and on My handmaidens I will pour out in those days of My Spirit; and they shall prophesy: and I will show wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: the sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: and it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved." Note: Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit (v. 2:4), quotes Joel 2:28-32.
* 2 Timothy 3:1-5 - "This know also, that IN THE LAST DAYS perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away." Note: Obviously this passage describes mankind today!
* Hebrews 1:1-3 - "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, hath IN THESE LAST DAYS spoken unto us by His Son, Whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by Whom also He made the worlds; Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high. Note: We are now in the last days - Jesus came, was crucified, was buried, was raised from the dead, and ascended to the throne of God, where He now waits until the appointed time to return and establish His Millennial Kingdom - see. Revelation 19:11 - 20:15!