Psalm 107:2 - "Let the redeemed of the LORD say so...."
* Psalm 7:17 - "I will praise the LORD according to His righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high."
* Psalm 33:1-3 - "Rejoice in the LORD, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright. Praise the LORD with harp: sing unto Him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings. Sing unto Him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise."
* Psalm 107:8 - "Oh that men would praise the LORD for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!"
* Psalm 109:30 - "I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth; yea, I will praise Him among the multitude."
* Psalm 111:1 - "Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation."
* Psalm 115:18 - "But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and forevermore. Praise the LORD."
* Psalm 117:1-2 - "O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise Him, all ye people. For His merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth forever. Praise ye the LORD."
* Psalm 118:19 - "Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD."
* Psalm 135:3 - "Praise the LORD; for the LORD is good: sing praises unto His name; for it is pleasant."
* Psalm 146:1-2 - "Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul. While I live will I praise the LORD: I will while I have any being."
* Psalm 147:12 - "Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion."
* Psalm 148:12-13 - "Both young men, and maidens; old men, and children: let them praise the name of the LORD: for His name alone is excellent; His glory is above the earth and heaven."
* Psalm 150:1-6 - "Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in His sanctuary: praise Him in the firmament of His power. Praise Him for His mighty acts: praise Him according to His excellent greatness. Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet: praise Him with the psaltery and harp. Praise Him with the timbrel and dance: praise Him with stringed instruments and organs. Praise Him upon the loud cymbals: praise Him upon the high sounding cymbals. Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD."
Revelation 19:5 - "And a voice came out of the throne, saying,
Praise our God, all ye His servants, and ye that fear Him, both small and great."