Friday, July 21, 2017

LET THE REDEEMED OF THE LORD SAY SO!

Psalm 107:2 - "Let the redeemed of the LORD say so...."

*  Psalm 7:17 - "I will praise the LORD according to His righteousness:  and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high."
*  Psalm 33:1-3 - "Rejoice in the LORD, O ye righteous:  for praise is comely for the upright.  Praise the LORD with harp:  sing unto Him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings.  Sing unto Him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise."
*  Psalm 107:8 - "Oh that men would praise the LORD for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!"
*  Psalm 109:30 - "I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth; yea, I will praise Him among the multitude."
*  Psalm 111:1 - "Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation."
*  Psalm 115:18 - "But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and forevermore. Praise the LORD."
*  Psalm 117:1-2 - "O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise Him, all ye people.  For His merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth forever.  Praise ye the LORD."
*  Psalm 118:19 - "Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD."
*  Psalm 135:3 - "Praise the LORD; for the LORD is good: sing praises unto His name; for it is pleasant."
*  Psalm 146:1-2 - "Praise ye the LORD Praise the LORD, O my soul.  While I live will I praise the LORD:  I will while I have any being."
*  Psalm 147:12 - "Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion."
*  Psalm 148:12-13 - "Both young men, and maidens; old men, and children:  let them praise the name of the LORD:  for His name alone is excellent; His glory is above the earth and heaven."
*  Psalm 150:1-6 - "Praise ye the LORD.  Praise God in His sanctuary:  praise Him in the firmament of His power.  Praise Him for His mighty acts:  praise Him according to His excellent greatness.  Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet:  praise Him with the psaltery and harp.  Praise Him with the timbrel and dance:  praise Him with stringed instruments and organs.  Praise Him upon the loud cymbals:  praise Him upon the high sounding cymbals.  Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD.  Praise ye the LORD."

Revelation 19:5 - "And a voice came out of the throne, saying, 
Praise our God, all ye His servants, and ye that fear Him, both small and great."

No comments:

Post a Comment