HIS FATHER SENT HIM TO OFFER US SALVATION!
* John 3:13-17 - "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but He that came down from heaven, even the Son of man who is in heaven. And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved."
HE CAME WILLINGLY TO DIE IN OUR PLACE!
* Philippians 2:5-11 - "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: but made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: and being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name: that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."
WHAT MUST WE DO TO BE SAVED FROM OUR SIN? BELIEVE THE GOSPEL!
* John 1:10-13 - "He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not. He came unto His own, and His own received Him not. But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God."
* Romans 1:16-17 - "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith."
* 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 - "Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; by which also ye are saved....For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures; and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures."
JESUS IS COMING BACK:
ONCE TO GATHER BELIEVERS TO HIMSELF,
AND THEN AGAIN TO RULE AND REIGN IN HIS KINGDOM HERE ON EARTH!
[John 14:1-3; 1 Corinthians 15:50-54; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 19:11 - 20:15]