* Romans 6:4 - "Therefore we are buried with Him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life."
* Romans 8:1, 4 - "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit....That the righteousness of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."
* Romans 13:13 - "Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying."
* Galatians 5:16, 25 - "This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh....If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit."
* Ephesians 2:10 - "For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."
* Ephesians 4:1-3 - "I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, with all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace."
* Ephesians 5:2, 8, 15 - "And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given Himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling savour....For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light....See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise."
* Colossians 1:10 - "That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God."
* 1 Thessalonians 2:12 - "That ye would walk worthy of God, Who hath called you unto His kingdom and glory."
* 1 Thessalonians 4:1 - "Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more."
No born again believer would ever suggest that the writings of Paul were not meant for the Church! That being said, it is absolutely clear that we are to make every effort to avoid sin, and to live in such a way as to please our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! Paul wrote: "Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are His. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity" (2 Timothy 2:19).