[Note: Compare with Rom. 10:13-14, 17 which reads: "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on Him in Whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?...So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God."]
* Acts 4:10-12 "Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Whom ye crucified, Whom God raised from the dead, even by Him doth this man stand here before you whole. This is the Stone which (Who) was set at nought of you builders, which (Who) is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."
* Acts 8:35-38 - "Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same Scripture, and preached unto him Jesus. And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him."
* Acts 10:42-44 - "And He commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is He which (Who) was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead. To Him give all the prophets witness, that through His name whosoever believeth in Him shall receive remission of sins. While Peter yet spoke these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which (who) heard the Word."
* Acts 11:13-14 - "And he shewed us how he had seen an angel in his house, which stood and said unto him, Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter; who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved."
* Acts 11:20-21 - "And some of them were men of Cyprus and Cyrene, which, when they were come to Antioch, spoke unto the Grecians, preaching the Lord Jesus. And the hand of the Lord was with them: and a great number believed, and turned unto the Lord."
* Acts 13:38-39 - "Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: And by Him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the Law of Moses."
* Acts 16:30-34 - "...Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. And they spoke unto him the Word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house....And when he had brought them into his house, he set meat before them, and rejoiced, believing in God with all his house."
HAVE YOU HEARD THAT JESUS DIED FOR YOUR SINS?
HAVE YOU HEARD THAT HE WAS BURIED?
HAVE YOU HEARD THAT GOD RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD?
THEN BELIEVE AND BE SAVED!