CHRISTIANS ARE TO DEPART FROM INIQUITY
* 2 Timothy 2:19 - "Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are His. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity."
CHRISTIANS ARE TO LIVE IN OBEDIENCE TO THE LORD
* Matthew 5:16 - "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father Who is in heaven."
* Acts 5:29 - "Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men."
* Romans 12:1-2 - "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."
* Galatians 5:13-14, 22-23 - "For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. For all the Law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself....But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."
* Colossians 4:6 - "Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man."
* 1 Thessalonians 4:1 - "Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more."
* James 1:22-25 - "... be ye doers of the Word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. For if any be a hearer of the Word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: for he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed."