* Isaiah 2:1-2 - "The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it." [Note: Verses 3-22 describe the actions of Israel's Messiah; Israel did not know their Messiah would be crucified when He would come, nor did they know these prophecies refer to His Second Coming at which time He will establish His Millennial Kingdom - See Rev. 19 and 20].
* Micah 4:1 - "But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it." [Note: The entire chapter tells of Israel reigning with their Messiah in the Millennial Kingdom.]
* Acts 2:17-18 - "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: and on My servants and on My handmaidens I will pour out in those days of My Spirit; and they shall prophesy...." [Note: I believe the expression "last days" is plural, because the Church Age (Pentecost - Rapture) lasts for 2000 years. According to Ps. 90:4 and 2 Pet. 3:8, "A day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years is as a day unto the Lord." Young Earth believers say that the Earth existed 4000 years before the coming of Christ; 2000 years of the Church Age completes "six days." The Millennium will be the "seventh day," completing time on this Earth.]
* 2 Timothy 3:1 - "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come." [Note: Verses 2-7 describe the wickedness of man at the end of the Church Age; just like the days of Noah (Gen. 6:5; Lk. 17:26). See also 2 Pet. 3:1-12.]
* Hebrews 1:1-2 - "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, Whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by Whom also He made the worlds." [Note: Jesus' First Advent was at the beginning of the "last days." His Second Coming will be seven years after the Rapture of the Church.]