A DISCRIPTION OF MAN WITHOUT GOD!* Psalm 14:3 - "They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one."
* Romans 3:12 - "They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one."
* Romans 3:23 - "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."
WE BECOME HIS CHILDREN BY FAITH IN GOD'S GRACE!* Ephesians 2:4-10 - "...God, Who is rich in mercy, for His great love wherewith He loved us, even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved); and hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast.
* 2 Corinthians 3:5 - "Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God."
GOD WORKS IN AND THROUGH HIS CHILDREN* John 16:12-14 - "I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when He, the Spirit of Truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth: for He shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will show you things to come. He shall glorify Me...."
* Ephesians 2:10 - "For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."
* Philippians 1:6 - "Being confident of this very thing, that He Who hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ."
* Philippians 2:13 - "For it is God Who worketh in you both to will and to do of His good pleasure."
THE BOTTOM LINE: ALL GLORY BELONGS TO GOD!* Hebrews 13:20-21 - "Now the God of peace, Who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the Sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you perfect in every good work to do His will, working in you that which is well-pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ; to Whom be glory forever and ever. Amen."