Tuesday, January 22, 2019

INTRODUCING THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE!


JESUS CHRIST, AS GOD, CREATED THE UNIVERSE!

Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

John 1:1-3, 14 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  The same was in the beginning with God.  All things were made by Him; and without Him was not anything made that was made. - - - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Colossians 1:16-17For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers:  all things were created by Him, and for Him:  and He is before all things, and by Him all things consist.

Hebrews 1:1-3God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, Whom He has appointed heir of all things, by Whom also He made the worlds;  Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.

JESUS IS JEHOVAH, THE I AM!

Exodus 3:13-14 - And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers has sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is His name?  What shall I say unto them?  And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM:  and He said, Thus shall you say unto the children of Israel, I AM has sent me unto you.

Exodus 6:2-3 - And God spoke unto Moses, and said unto him, I AM the LORD:  and I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by My name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Psalm 83:16-18 - Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek Your name, O LORD.  Let them be confounded and troubled forever; yes, let them be put to shame, and perish:  that men may know that You, Whose name alone is JEHOVAH, are the most high over all the earth.

Isaiah 6:12 - Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid:  for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; He also is become my salvation.

Isaiah 26:3-4 - You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed (focused) on You: because he trusts in You.  Trust in the LORD forever:  for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength.

Note:  The Hebrew word translated "I AM" is "HYH," a verb meaning "to be; to exist," and it is the primitive root of "HVHY," which is translated "Yehovah" from which we get "Jehovah."  "HVHY" is translated "LORD" 6510 times, "Jehovah" 4 times , and "God" 4 times.  Consider the following:

Isaiah 43:10-11 - You are My witnesses, says the LORD, and My servant whom I have chosen:  that you may know and believe Me, and understand that I AM: before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me.  I, even I AM the LORD; and beside Me there is no Savior.

Isaiah 44:6 - Thus says the LORD the King of Israel, and His redeemer, the LORD of hosts; I AM the first, and I AM the last; and beside Me there is no God.

Zechariah 12:10 - JEHOVAH says, They shall look upon ME Whom they have pierced.

John 8:24, 28, 58 - I said therefore unto you, that you shall die in your sins:  for if you do not believe that I AM, you shall die in your sins. - - - Then said Jesus unto them, When you have lifted up the Son of man, then shall you know that I AM, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father has taught Me, I speak these things. - - - Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.

JESUS, AS THE SON OF GOD,
IS THE "SECOND PERSON" OF THE TRINITY!

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given:  and the government shall be upon His shoulder:  and His name shall be called Wonderful Counsellor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

John 3:16-17 - For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.

Colossians 2:8-9Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.  For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.

1 Timothy 3:16 - And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:  God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Hebrews 1:3 - (Jesus) Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.

1 John 5:7 - For there are three Who bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost:  and these three are one.


FAITH IN THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE
RESULTS IN FORGIVENESS OF OUR SINS,
AND OUR ADOPTION AS CHILDREN OF GOD!

DO YOU BELIEVE?  
TELL SOMEBODY!



No comments:

Post a Comment