Sunday, January 20, 2019

THIS MAY BE MY LAST BLOG POST!



TEN YEARS ON BORROWED TIME!

In 2009, I was rushed to the hospital due to severe difficulty breathing.  I was told that if I would not allow them to admit me, that I probably would not live through the night.  A large blood clot had broken up and there were dozens of blockages in my lungs.  The x-ray looked like I had been shot with buckshot; in addition, there were also four large clots.  During my four day stay, two preachers came by to pray for me.  I told each of them that I didn't want them to pray for me to live if the Lord didn't provide me with some form of ministry to share the Gospel.  Each agreed and that is how they prayed.  Shortly after leaving the hospital, I received a call suggesting I write a Christian blog.  The caller set it up for me, and I wrote my first post on November 5th of that year.  As of this post, I have written 3660 posts, which is an average of more than one a day.  I hoped to have more readers, but regardless, I believe those the Holy Spirit wants to read it, have had the opportunity to do so.

In 2018, I was again rushed to the hospital; this time, it was due to my heart stopping.  I have been told that my heart had to be shocked at least a dozen times before a temporary pacemaker resolved the immediate problem.  Since that time, I have had a permanent pacemaker implanted, and while it has not "fixed" my heart, it seems to be keeping it going.  I am grateful for the prayers of those who felt led to pray for me.  I am grateful for doctors and their staffs who have treated me.  But most of all, I am grateful for the Lord providing me with life, and this ministry for the past ten years.

My main focus in writing this blog has been to share the soul-saving Gospel of Jesus Christ.  I have shared that we are all sinners needing a Savior, and that Jesus Christ is the one and only Savior (Rom. 1:16-17; 3:23; Jn. 14:6; etc.).  I have presented the fact that He died for our sins just as the Scriptures predicted He would, that He was buried, and that His Father raised Him from the dead, again, according to Bible prophecy (1 Cor. 15:3-4; etc.).  I have shared that by faith in Jesus Christ, one becomes a child of God, and that, as our Father, God works to conform us into the image of His dear Son (Jn. 1:12; Rom. 8:16; Gal. 3:26; Phil. 1:6; Heb. 12:5-8; 1 Jn. 3:1-2; etc.).

I have shared that the Bible must be "rightly divided" in order to understand what is being said, and to whom.  What God said to Adam, Noah, Abraham, David, Christ's disciples, etc., differed; what was said to one did not necessarily apply to the others.  What God has said to Israel differs from what He has said to the Church; Jesus is Israel's Messiah King, and He is the Lord to the Church.  Israel's relationship with Him is one of an earthly kingdom; the Church's relationship is a heavenly kingdom.

Another difference is that Israel will experience the seven-year Tribulation a.k.a. Daniel's Seventieth Week (Dan. 9:24-27); and the Time of Jacob's Trouble (Jer. 30:7).  The seven years of "hell on earth" is discussed in Matthew 24 and in Chapters Six through Eighteen of the Book of Revelation.  The Church will be caught up to spend those seven horrible years with Jesus (Jn. 14:1-3; 1 Cor. 15:50-54; 1 Th. 4:13-18; etc.)!  In the Tribulation, one half of the world's population will die (this is calculated by the fact that a fourth die - Rev. 6:8 - and a third die - Rev. 9:15!  To figure this, let's say there are eight billion people on earth:  a fourth, two billion die - that leaves six billion.  Then a third of the six billion die - that leaves four billion.  What began as eight billion, is just four billion!).

So, again, this post is a warning!!!!!!!  If you want to escape the horrors of what is soon coming, trust in Jesus Christ today!  If you believe what I am saying the Bible teaches, accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior today!  And if you want your family and friends to become children of God, tell them about your faith in Him!  You can read this in Romans 10:9-13 to verify what I am saying.


DO NOT PUT IT OFF!



THE CHURCH COULD BE REMOVED TODAY!


I PRAY YOU WILL TRUST HIM WITH YOUR ETERNAL SOUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment