Wednesday, January 9, 2019

JESUS: THE BELIEVER'S HOPE; THE UNBELIEVERS WORST NIGHTMARE!


JESUS CHRIST IS COMING FOR BELIEVERS!

John 14:1-3, 16-18, 25-28 - Let not your heart be troubled:  you believe in God, believe also in Me.  In My Father's house are many mansions:  if it were not so, I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. - - - And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you forever; even the Spirit of Truth; Whom the world cannot receive, because it sees Him not, neither knows Him:  but you know Him; for He dwells with you, and shall be in you.  I will not leave you comfortless:  I will come to you. - - - These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.  But the Comforter, Who is the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.  Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you:  not as the world gives, give I unto you.  Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.  You have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you.  If you loved Me, you would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father:  for My Father is greater than I.

Acts 1:7-11 - And He said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father has put in His own power.  But you shall receive power, after that the Holy Spirit is come upon you:  and you shall be witnesses unto Me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.  And when He had spoken these things, while they beheld, He was taken up; and a cloud received Him out of their sight.  And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; who also said, You men of Galilee, why stand you gazing up into heaven?  This same Jesus, Who is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as you have seen Him go into heaven.

1 Corinthians 11:23-26 - For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which He was betrayed took bread:  and when He had given thanks, He broke it, and said, Take, eat:  this is My body, which is broken for you:  this do in remembrance of Me.  After the same manner also He took the cup, when He had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in My blood:  this do you, as oft as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.  For as often as you eat this bread, and drink this cup, you do show the Lord's death till He come.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have died, that you sorrow not, even as others who have no hope.  For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so those also who died believing in Jesus, will God bring with Him.  For this we say unto you by the Word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not precede those believers who have diedFor the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:  and those who have died believing in Christ shall rise first:  then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:  and so shall we ever be with the LordWherefore comfort one another with these words.

Titus 2:12-14 - Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ; Who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto Himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

JESUS WILL THEN COME AS KING AND JUDGE!

Revelation 19:11-16; 20:11-15 - And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and He that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He does judge and make war.  His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns; and He had a name written, that no man knew, but He Himself.  And He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood:  and His name is called The Word of God.  And the armies which were in heaven followed Him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.  And out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations:  and He shall rule them with a rod of iron:  and He treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  And He has on His vesture and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. - - - And I saw a great white throne, and Him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.  And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened:  and another book was opened, which is the Book of Life:  and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.  And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them:  and they were judged every man according to their works.  And death and hell were cast into the Lake of Fire.  This is the second death.  And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the Lake of Fire.  


DOES HIS COMING FOR BELIEVERS INCLUDE YOU?
ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR BLESSED HOPE TODAY!
YOU WILL BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL IF YOU DO!


No comments:

Post a Comment