Wednesday, January 30, 2019

TO TRUST GOD IS TO BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS!


FAITH COMES FROM BELIEVING GOD'S WORD!

[ The Scriptures as I understand them. ]
Romans 10:9-11, 13, 17 - If you will confess with your mouth, faith in the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved.  For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.  For the Scripture says, Whosoever truly believes in Him shall not be ashamed to say so. - - - For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. - - - So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.


BELIEVING THE WORD IS TRUSTING THE AUTHOR!

2 Samuel 22:23God is my rock; in Him will I trust:  He is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my Savior; You save me from violence.

Psalm 2:12 - Kiss the Son, lest God be angry, and you perish from the way, when His wrath is kindled but a little.  Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him.

Psalm 13:5 - But I have trusted in Your mercy; my heart shall rejoice in Your salvation.

Psalm 73:28 - But it is good for me to draw near to God:  I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all His works.

Psalm 125:1 - Those who trust in the LORD shall be as Mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abides forever.

Proverbs 3:5-6Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not unto your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

Proverbs 29:25 - The fear of man brings a snare:  but whosoever puts his trust in the LORD shall be safe.

Proverbs 30:5Every word of God is pure:  He is a shield unto those who put their trust in Him.

Isaiah 12:2 - Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid:  for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; He also is become my salvation.

Ephesians 1:12-13 - We should be to the praise of His glory, who first trusted in Christ.  In Whom you also trusted, after you heard the Word of Truth, the Gospel of your salvation:  in Whom also after you believed, you were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise.

1 Timothy 4:10 - For therefore we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, Who is the Savior of all those who believe.

Hebrews 2:12-13Saying, I will declare Your name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto You.  And again, I will put my trust in Him.... 


BECAUSE HE HAS SHOWN THAT HE LOVES US,
WE CAN TRUST HIM WITH OUR VERY SOULS!



No comments:

Post a Comment