* John 4:10 - Jesus answered and said unto her, If you knew the Gift of God, and Who it is that says to you, Give Me to drink; you would have asked of Him, and He would have given you living water.
* John 6:29 - Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the Work of God, that you believe on Him Whom He has sent.
* Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death; but the Gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
* Romans 10:1-4 - Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the Law for righteousness to every one who believes.
* 2 Corinthians 5:21 - For He has made Him to be sin for us, Who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.
* Galatians 2:16 - Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the Law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the Law: for by the works of the Law shall no flesh be justified.
* Galatians 3:2-3 - This only would I learn of you, did you receive the Spirit by the works of the Law, or by the hearing of faith? Are you so foolish, having begun in the Spirit, are you now made perfect by the flesh?
* Ephesians 2:8-9 - For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the Gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast.
* 2 Timothy 1:9 - Who has saved us, and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began.
* Titus 3:5 - Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost.