* John 1:1-3, 10-14 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him; and without Him was not anything made that was made....He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world did not know Him. He came unto His own people, and they did not accept Him. But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to those who believed on His name: who were not born of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
* John 6:28-29 - Then they said unto Him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that you believe on Him Whom He has sent.
* Acts 16:30-34 - The Philippian jailer brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you shall be saved, and all those of your household who believe. And they spoke unto him the Word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house. And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and he was baptized, he and all that were in his house, for they all believed their Gospel message. And when he had brought them into his house, he set meat before them, and rejoiced, for he and all of his household believed God message.
* Romans 10:8-13 - The Word is near you, even in your mouth, and in your heart: that is, the Word of faith, which we preach; if you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the Scripture says, Whosoever believes on Him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Gentile: for the same Lord Who is over all, is rich unto all who call upon Him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
* Ephesians 2:4-9 - But God, Who is rich in mercy, for His great love with which He loved us, even when we were spiritually dead in our sins, has made us alive together with Christ, for by God's grace you are saved; and He gas raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: that in the ages to come, He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For it is by God's grace that you are saved through faith; and you yourselves have not earned it: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast.