GOD ADOPTS THOSE WHO ACCEPT JESUS AS LORD* John 1:11-12 - "Jesus came unto His own, and His own received Him not. But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the CHILDREN OF GOD, even to them that believe on His name!"
* Romans 8:15 - "For you have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but you have received the SPIRIT OF ADOPTION, whereby we cry, Abba, Father."
* Romans 10:9 - "That if you shall confess with your mouth THE LORD JESUS, and shall believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved."
* 1 John 3:1-2 - "Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the CHILDREN OF GOD: therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him. Beloved, now are we the CHILDREN OF GOD, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is."
GOD THE FATHER DESIRES TO BE BOTH OUR GOD AND OUR FATHER* Matthew 6:9 - "After this manner therefore pray: OUR FATHER Who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name."
* Mark 12:29 - "And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord OUR GOD is one Lord."
* Acts 2:39 - "For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord OUR GOD shall call."
* Romans 1:7 - "To all who are in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God OUR FATHER, and the Lord Jesus Christ."
* 1 Corinthians 6:11 - "And such were some of you: but you are washed, but you are sanctified, but you are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of OUR GOD."
* Philippians 4:20 - "Now unto God and OUR FATHER be glory forever and ever. Amen."
* 1 Thessalonians 2:2 - "But even after that we had suffered before, and were shamefully entreated, as you know, at Philippi, we were bold in OUR GOD to speak unto you the Gospel of God with much contention."
* 1 Thessalonians 3:9 - "For what thanks can we render to God again for you, for all the joy wherewith we joy for your sakes before OUR GOD."
* 1 Thessalonians 3:13 - "To the end He may establish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even OUR FATHER, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all His saints.
* 2 Thessalonians 1:11-12 - "Wherefore also we pray always for you, that OUR GOD would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of His goodness, and the work of faith with power. That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and you in Him, according to the grace of OUR GOD and the Lord Jesus Christ."
* Hebrews 12:29 - "For OUR GOD is a consuming fire."
* Revelation 5:10 - "And has made us unto OUR GOD kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth."
GOD WILL ADOPT YOU AS HIS CHILD IF YOU WILL ONLY BELIEVE!