Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call His name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
* John 1:1-3, 14 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The Same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him; and without Him was not anything made that was made....And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
* John 14:7-10 - If you had known Me, you should have known My Father also: and from henceforth you know Him, and have seen Him. Philip said unto Him, Lord, show us the Father, and it will satisfy us. Jesus said unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet have you not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; and why do you say, Show us the Father? Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak unto you, I speak not of myself: but the Father Who dwells in Me, He does the works.
* John 20:26-29 - And after eight days, again His disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you. Then He said to Thomas, reach here your finger, and behold My hands; and reach here your hand, and thrust it into My side: and be not faithless, but believing. And Thomas answered and said unto Him, My Lord and my God. Jesus said unto him, Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed: blessed are those who have not seen, and yet have believed.
* 1 Timothy 3:16 - And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
* Hebrews 1:1-3 - God, Who at various times and in divers manners, spoke in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, Whom He has appointed heir of all things, by Whom also He made the worlds; Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.
AND DO YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING EVEN MORE AMAZING?
WHEN WE SEE JESUS FACE-TO-FACE, WE SHALL BE LIKE HIM!