JESUS IS THE LORD OF THE GOSPELS* Matthew 12:8 - "For the Son of man is Lord even of the Sabbath day.'
* Mark 16:19 - "So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, He was received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God."
* Luke 24:3 - "And they entered in, and found not the body of the Lord Jesus."
* John 20:28 - "And Thomas answered and said unto Him, My Lord and my God."
JESUS IS LORD THROUGHOUT THE NEW TESTAMENT* Acts 16:31 - "And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you shall be saved...."
* Romans 10:9 - "That if you confess with your mouth faith in the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved."
* 1 Corinthians 1:3 - "Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ."
* 2 Corinthians 4:13-14 - "We having the same Spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak; knowing that He Who raised up the Lord Jesus shall also raise us up by Jesus, and shall present us with you."
* Galatians 6:18 - "Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen."
* Ephesians 6:24 - "Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen."
* Philippians 4:23 - "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen."
* Colossians 1:3 - "We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you."
* 1 Thessalonians 5:9 - "For God has not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ."
* 2 Thessalonians 2:14 - "Whereunto He called you by our Gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ."
* 1 Timothy 5:21 - "I charge you before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that you observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality."
* 2 Timothy 4:22 - "The Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Grace be with you. Amen."
* Titus 1:4 - "To Titus, my own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior."
* Philemon 1:25 - "The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen."
* Hebrews 13:20-21 - "Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that Great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you perfect in every good work to do His will, working in you that which is well-pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ; to Whom be glory forever and ever. Amen."
* James 1:1 - "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greetings."
* 1 Peter 1:3 - "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead."
* 2 Peter 1:16 - "For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of His majesty."
* 2 John 1:3 - "Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love."
* Jude 1:17 - "But, beloved, remember the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ."
* Revelation 22:20 - "He who testifies these things says, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus."
THE QUESTION IS, IS HE YOUR LORD?