THE RESURRECTION WAS MATTHEW'S MESSAGE* Matthew 17:9 - And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.
* Matthew 27:62-64 - Now the next day, that followed the day of the preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees came together unto Pilate, saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while He was yet alive, After three days I will rise again. Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest His disciples come by night, and steal Him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first.
* Matthew 28:7 - And go quickly, and tell His disciples that He is risen from the dead; and, behold, He goes before you into Galilee; there shall you see Him: lo, I have told you.
THE RESURRECTION WAS MARK'S MESSAGE* Mark 9:9 - And as they came down from the mountain, He charged them that they should tell no man what things they had seen, till the Son of man is risen from the dead.
THE RESURRECTION WAS LUKE'S MESSAGE* Luke 16:31 - And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though One rise from the dead.
* Luke 24:46 - And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day.
THE RESURRECTION WAS JOHN'S MESSAGE* John 2:22 - When therefore He was risen from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this unto them; and they believed the Scripture, and the Word which Jesus had said.
* John 20:9 - For as yet they knew not the Scripture, that He must rise again from the dead.
* John 21:14 - This is now the third time that Jesus showed Himself to His disciples, after that He was risen from the dead.
THE RESURRECTION WAS THE EARLY CHURCH'S MESSAGE* Acts 3:15 - And killed the Prince of life, Whom God has raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.
* Acts 4:10 - Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Whom you crucified, Whom God raised from the dead, even by Him does this man stand here before you whole.
* Acts 10:41 - Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with Him after He rose from the dead.
* Acts 13:30-31 - But God raised Him from the dead: and He was seen many days of those who came up with Him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are His witnesses unto the people.
* Acts 17:31- Because He has appointed a day, in the which He will judge the world in righteousness by that man Whom He has ordained; whereof He has given assurance unto all men, in that He has raised him from the dead.
* Acts 26:23 - That Christ should suffer, and that He should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should show light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.
HOW IMPORTANT IS CHRIST'S RESURRECTION?* Romans 10:9 - That if you will confess that Jesus is your Lord, and you believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.